Sphere of action
This Policy defines the procedure for processing and protection of information about individuals ("Users"), which can be obtained by the Company when using the User services provided through the website, services, programs of the Company Duty Fly ("Website", "Services").
The purpose of this Policy is to ensure adequate protection of information about Users, including their personal data from unauthorized access and disclosure. The relationship with the collection, storage, distribution and protection of information provided by the User is governed by this Policy, other official documents of Duty Fly and the applicable laws of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
By registering on the Website and using the Website and Services, the User expresses his full consent to the terms of this Policy. If the User disagrees with the terms of this Policy, the use of the Website and/or any Services available when using the Website should be immediately terminated.
Collection and use of information
Data that we work with:
- Information you provide during registration as a User - we ask you to provide certain personal information required by Duty Fly to identify the party under the agreements and contracts with Duty Fly.
- to track temporary information;
- to register You in special programs;
- to remember your preferences about the country and language;
- to help our company to raise the scale of its audience and traffic distribution;
- to collect and record information about what you viewed on our website and what you viewed in our email;
- to manage and information of the website and its presentation, as well as to understand what images may be displayed on Your computer; and to submit information according to Your interests.
- Information about visits - when accessing the www.dftrades.com (and its subdomains) through the browser, application, our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may contain information such as your web request, IP address, browser type and language, date and time of the request, and one or more cookies that can be used to identify your browser or account.
- User communications - when you send messages (by email or by other means), we may retain these messages to process requests, answer questions, and further improve our services. Your email address may be used to contact you regarding our services.
Before using the information for purposes other than those stated in the collection period, we will ask you for permission to use it.
Access to personal information
Duty Fly provides access to personal information only to those employees, contractors and affiliates who need this information to operate the Website, Services and provide services to the User and only under the following limited circumstances:
- We provide this information to our subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as other trusted organizations and individuals, only for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require these third parties to follow our instructions and comply with this Policy when processing such information, and to take other necessary measures to protect your privacy.
- We have reasonable grounds to believe that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) compliance with any applicable laws, regulations, legal process requirements or a valid request from public authorities, (b) compliance with applicable Terms of service, including investigation of potential violations, (c) detect and prevent fraud, as well as addressing security issues and eliminate technical problems or (d) protect against immediate threat of damage to rights, property or Website security www.dftrades.com (and its subdomains), its Users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Protection of information
We take all necessary measures to protect data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. These measures include, but are not limited to, internal verification of data collection, storage and processing and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to prevent unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We provide access to personal information only to those employees, contractors and agents of the Company who need to have this information for operations performed on our behalf. These persons are required to comply with confidentiality obligations and may be subject to penalties, including dismissal and prosecution, if they violate these obligations.
Work with personal information and its update
Before processing requests, we ask Users to verify their identity and the information they wish to obtain, correct or delete.
The user, when using the Website, confirms that:
- has all the necessary rights allowing him to register (create an account) and use the services of the website;
- indicates reliable information about himself in the amounts necessary to use the services of the Website, required to fill in the field for the further provision of services of the website marked in a special way, all other information is provided by the user at its sole discretion;
- aware that the information on the Website, posted by the User about himself, may become available to third parties not specified in this Policy and may be copied and distributed by them;
- read this Policy, expresses its consent to it and assumes the rights and obligations specified in it. Familiarization with the terms of this Policy is a written consent of the User to the collection, storage, processing and transfer to third parties of personal data provided by the User.
The company does not verify the accuracy of the received (collected) information about the Users, except when such verification is necessary for the purpose of fulfillment of obligations to the user.
Compliance with requirements